QADABRA Online Standard Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE FAQ BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THE QADABRA ONLINE PROGRAM. PARTICIPATION IN THE QADABRA ONLINE PROGRAM INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR OR PARTICIPATE IN THE QADABRA ONLINE PROGRAM.
Introduction. This agreement ("Agreement") between You and Qadabra Inc. ("Qadabra") consists of these Qadabra Online Program (the "Program") Standard Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). "You" or "Publisher" means any entity identified in an enrollment form submitted by the same or affiliated persons, and/or any agency or network acting on its (or their) behalf, which shall also be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
3. Communications Solely With Qadabra. You agree to direct to Qadabra, and not to any advertiser, any communication regarding any Ad(s) or Link(s) displayed in connection with Your Property (ies).
4. Parties' Responsibilities. You are solely responsible for the Property (ies), including all content and materials, maintenance and operation thereof, the proper implementation of Qadabra's specifications, and adherence to the terms of this Agreement, including compliance with the Program Policies. Qadabra reserves the right to investigate, at its own discretion, any activity that may violate this Agreement, including but not limited to any use of a software application to access Ads, Links, or any engagement in any activity prohibited by this Agreement. Qadabra is not responsible for anything related to Your Property (ies), including without limitation the receipt of queries from end users of Your Property(ies) or the transmission of data between Your Property(ies) and Qadabra. In addition, Qadabra shall not be obligated to provide notice to You in the event that any Ad, Link is not being displayed properly to, or Referral Event is not being completed properly by, end users of the Property (ies).
5. Prohibited Uses. You shall not, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) directly or indirectly generate queries, or impressions of or clicks on any Ad through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means, including but not limited to through repeated manual clicks, the use of robots or other automated query tools and/or computer generated search requests, and/or the unauthorized use of other search engine optimization services and/or software; (ii) edit, modify, filter, truncate or change the order of the information contained in any Ad, Link, Ad Unit, or remove, obscure or minimize any Ad, Link, Ad Unit in any way without authorization from Qadabra; (iii) frame, minimize, remove or otherwise inhibit the full and complete display of any Web page accessed by an end user after clicking on any part of an Ad ("Advertiser Page"), or otherwise provide anything other than a direct link from an Ad to an Advertiser Page, from (v) display any Ad(s), Link(s), on any Web page or any Web site that contains any pornographic, hate-related, violent, or illegal content; (vi) directly or indirectly access, launch, and/or activate Ads, Links, Search Results, or Referral Buttons through or from, or otherwise incorporate the Ads, Web site, or other means other than Your Property(ies), and then only to the extent expressly permitted by this Agreement; (vii) act in any way that violates any Program Policies posted on the Qadabra Web Site, as may be revised from time to time, or any other agreement between You and Qadabra (ix) disseminate malware; (x) create a new account to use the Program after Qadabra has terminated this Agreement with You as a result of your breach of this Agreement; or (xi) engage in any action or practice that reflects poorly on Qadabra or otherwise disparages or devalues Qadabra's reputation or goodwill. You acknowledge that any attempted participation or violation of any of the foregoing is a material breach of this Agreement and that we may pursue any and all applicable legal and equitable remedies against You, including an immediate suspension of Your account or termination of this Agreement, and the pursuit of all available civil or criminal remedies.
7. Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Qadabra Confidential Information without Qadabra's prior written consent. "Qadabra Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Qadabra software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Property performance in the Program provided to You by Qadabra; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Qadabra as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. Qadabra Confidential Information does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by You or Qadabra, or information that has been (i) independently developed without access to Qadabra Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing; (ii) rightfully received by You from a third party; or (iii) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
8. No Guarantee. Qadabra makes no guarantee regarding the level of impressions of Ads or clicks on any Ad, the timing of delivery of such impressions and/or clicks, or the amount of any payment to be made to You under this Agreement. In addition, for the avoidance of doubt, Qadabra does not guarantee the Program will be operable at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond Qadabra's (or its wholly owned subsidiaries’) control such as strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where Qadabra (or its wholly owned subsidiaries) or Your servers are located or co-located.
9. No Warranty: Qadabra MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WITH RESPECT TO ADVERTISING, LINKS, AND OTHER SERVICES, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT ADS, LINKS ARE BASED ON OR DISPLAYED IN CONNECTION WITH NON-Qadabra CONTENT, Qadabra SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISPLAY OF SUCH ADS, LINKS.
10. Limitations of Liability; Force Majeure. EXCEPT FOR ANY INDEMNIFICATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER OR YOUR BREACH OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND/OR PROPRIETARY INTERESTS RELATING TO THE PROGRAM, (i) IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND (ii) Qadabra's AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO PUBLISHER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CLAIM IS LIMITED TO THE NET AMOUNT PAID BY Qadabra TO PUBLISHER DURING THE THREE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM. Each party acknowledges that the other party has entered into this Agreement relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential basis of the bargain between the parties. Without limiting the foregoing and except for payment obligations, neither party shall have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of such party, including but not limited to governmental action or acts of terrorism, earthquake or other acts of God, labor conditions, and power failures.
11. Payment. You shall receive a payment of 70% share of the total revenues, which will be based on the following payment models: CPM, CPC, CPA. Unless otherwise agreed to by the parties in writing (including by electronic mail), payments to You shall be sent by Qadabra within 45 days after the end of the month that Ads are running on Your Property if Your earned balance is $1 or more . In the event that You decide to receive payments through PayPal, Qadabra will not reimburse You for PayPal's standard 3-4% fee unless your earnings are above the sum of 50$. In the event the Agreement is terminated, Qadabra shall pay Your earned balance to You within 45 days after the end of the month in which the Agreement is terminated by You (following Qadabra's receipt of Your written request, including by email, to terminate the Agreement) or by Qadabra. In no event, however, shall Qadabra make payments for any earned balance less than $1. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Qadabra shall not be liable for any payment based on: (a) any amounts which result from invalid queries, invalid Referral Events, or invalid clicks or impressions on Ads generated by any person, bot, automated program or similar device, as reasonably determined by Qadabra, including without limitation through any clicks or impressions (i) originating from Your IP addresses or computers under Your control, (ii) solicited by payment of money, false representation, or request for end users to click on Ads (b) Ads benefiting charitable organizations and other placeholder or transparent Ads that Qadabra may deliver; or (c) clicks co-mingled with a significant number of invalid clicks described in (a) above, or as a result of any breach of this Agreement by You for any applicable pay period. Qadabra reserves the right to withhold payment or charge back Your account due to any of the foregoing or any breach of this Agreement by You, pending Qadabra's reasonable investigation of any of the foregoing or any breach of this Agreement by You, or in the event that an advertiser whose Ads are displayed in connection with Your Property(ies) defaults on payment for such Ads to Qadabra. To ensure proper payment, You are solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate address and other contact information as well as payment information associated with Your account. Any bank fees related to returned or cancelled checks due to a contact or payment information error or omission may be deducted from the newly issued payment. You agree to pay all applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity in connection with Your participation in the Program. Qadabra may change its pricing and/or payment structure at any time. If You dispute any payment made under the Program, You must notify Qadabra in writing within thirty (30) days of any such payment; failure to so notify Qadabra shall result in the waiver by You of any claim relating to any such disputed payment. Payment shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by Qadabra. No other measurements or statistics of any kind shall be accepted by Qadabra or have any effect under this Agreement. The payments made under this Agreement are for use by You only and may not be transferred or in any manner passed on to any third party (i.e., distributed to Properties managed by You that require separate payments) unless expressly authorized in writing by Qadabra (including by electronic mail). From time to time Qadabra may be holding funds, payments and other amounts due to You in connection with the Qadabra Program. You acknowledge and agree that Qadabra may, without further notice to You, contribute to a charitable organization selected by Qadabra all funds, payments and other amounts related to the Qadabra Program that are held by Qadabra and that are due to you (if any), but which Qadabra is unable to pay or deliver to You because Your account is Inactive (as defined below). “Inactive” means that, based on Qadabra’s records: (a) for a period of two (2) years or more You have not logged into your account or accepted funds, payments or other amounts that Qadabra has attempted to pay or deliver to You, and (b) Qadabra has been unable to reach You, or has not received adequate payment instructions from You, after contacting You at the address shown in Qadabra’s records.
12. Publicity. You agree that Qadabra may use Your name and logo in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports, Web site listings of customers. If You wish to use Qadabra's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features ("Brand Features"), You may do so, so long as such use is in compliance with this Agreement.
13. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by You to Qadabra to enroll in the Program is correct and current; (b) You are the owner of each Property or You are legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of such Property(ies) for the purposes of this Agreement and the Program; (c) You have all necessary right, power, and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of You hereunder; and (d) You have complied and will continue to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations (including without limitation the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and any relevant data protection or privacy laws) in Your performance of any acts hereunder.
14. Your Obligation to Indemnify. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Qadabra, its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and applicable third parties (e.g. relevant advertisers, syndication partners, licensors, licensees, consultants and contractors) (collectively "Indemnified Person(s)") harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees), brought against any Indemnified Person(s), arising out of, related to or which may arise from Your use of the Program, the Property(ies), and/or Your breach of any term of this Agreement.
15. Qadabra Rights. You acknowledge that Qadabra owns all right, title and interest, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any Qadabra services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto. You will not remove, obscure, or alter Qadabra's copyright notice, Brand Features, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within any Qadabra services, software, or documentation. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, semiconductor chip protection law, moral rights law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, publicity rights law, privacy rights law, and any and all other proprietary rights, as well as, any and all applications, renewals, extensions, restorations and re-instatements thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide.
16. Information Rights. You agree that Qadabra may transfer and disclose to third parties personally identifiable information about You for the purpose of approving and enabling Your participation in the Program, including to third parties that reside in jurisdictions with less restrictive data laws than Your own. Qadabra may also provide information in response to valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims. Qadabra disclaims all responsibility, and will not be liable to You, however, for any disclosure of that information by any such third party. Qadabra may share non-personally-identifiable information about You, including Property URLs, Property-specific statistics and similar information collected by Qadabra, with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. In addition, You grant Qadabra the right to access, index and cache the Property(ies), or any portion thereof, including by automated means including Web spiders or crawlers.
17. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. Any modifications to this Agreement must be made in a writing executed by both parties, by Your online acceptance of updated terms, or after Your continued participation in the Program after such terms have been updated by Qadabra. The failure to require performance of any provision shall not affect a party's right to require performance at any time thereafter, nor shall a waiver of any breach or default of this Agreement constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default or a waiver of the provision itself. If any provision herein is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties' intention, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. You may not resell, assign, or transfer any of Your rights hereunder. Any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to Qadabra. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Qadabra may assign this Agreement to any affiliate at any time without notice. The relationship between Qadabra and You is not one of a legal partnership relationship, but is one of independent contractors.
18.FLIPPA Users supplement TERMS AND CONDITIONS Collaboration Terms. Each user signing up through Flippa is entitled to a 10% bonus. The bonus is calculated for the first month of the user’s Qadabra membership. Each user signing up through Flippa’s offer will receive 10% extra on his/her total first month's earnings.For clarification purposes, "first month's earnings" refers to 30 days from the day of sign up.10% out of the total earnings of the first 30 days will be added to the user's payment of that month which will be paid on net 45 terms.This applies only if user signs up within the first 30 days after first entering Qadabra’s flippa cooperation landing page.
QADABRA SERVICE AGREEMENT applies.